|File Size||12.25 MB|
|Create Date||February 21, 2016|
Our free promotional minizine came out in October of 2014. We’ve come a long way since then, but it’s still got some great pieces, and is a good example of the sort of thing we’re about.
Click the small "Download" link above the cover to download!
Table of Contents
- Dragon Testing by Joana Hill
- Flash fiction urban fantasy featuring a queer woman.
- The Artist and the Devil by Shira Glassman
- Contemporary romance featuring a relationship between men, one of whom is bisexual.
- YourVoice by Maureen Tanafon
- Urban fantasy short story featuring a relationship between two women.
- Mackenzie in Sales by Jan Steckel
- Poem about attraction to a woman by a bisexual poet.
- A Quiet Night In by Jesse Ello’ (aka Jaylee James)
- Urban fantasy short story featuring a nonbinary asexual and a bigender pansexual.